BAKLAVA WAFER - CHOCOLATE DARK / 4 oz. (Approx. 5 pcs.)

$8.00 Item: 22940
(No reviews yet) Write a Review
IN STOCK - Ships Same Day for Orders Received Before 2:00pm PST
Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size: 1Pc. 20g, Calories 98, Total Fat 6 - 8%, Saturated Fat 4g - 18%, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 4mg - 1.4%, Sodium 39mg - 1.6%, Total Carbohydrate 9g - 3%, Dietary Fiber 0.6g - 2.5%.
Nutrition Facts...Added:
Total Sugar 5g includes 0g Added Sugars 3%, Protein 1g, Vitamin D 1 mcg - 0.5 %, Calcium 5mg - 0.4%, Iron 1mg -5%, Potassium 41mg -1%.
Nutrition Facts...Cont.:
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla, Emulsifier (Vegetable Soya Lecithin), Dextrose, Wheat Flour, Cow's Ghee, Glucose, Cashew, Corn Starch, Coconut Oil, Salt.
Allergens Notice:
This product may contain traces of nuts, sesame, egg, milk, gluten and soya.
Product Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients. Product Free Of Alcohol and Pork Derivatives.
Storing Information:
Keep in A Cool and Dry Place.

This particular sweet combines a Mediterranean favorite - honeyed baklava, dipped in Belgian dark chocolate coupled with wafer to create a sensational dessert.

Approximate Count per One (1) Pound 20 Pieces